Meeting Minutes – 7.6.2021
Location: Virtual meeting
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, , Jonathan Chapman, , Kevin Quick, Steve Schroeder, Mike Brumbach
Board Members Absent: Josh Gavrich, Khristina Powell, Thomas Spathas, David Nachand
Homeowners Present: None
Call to Order: 7:03pm by President, Neil Gavrich
Approval of Meeting Minutes: Board Meeting June 1st, 2021
- A motion was made by Neil Gavrich to approve the June 2021 meeting minutes, all board members present approved.
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich
- Recent call from house on 93rd, Two houses (one on 93rd, one on Stevens Dr.) to be looked at for potential yard maintenance letters. Neil to investigate and report to the board.
- Van was stolen on Stevens Ct. Info posted to HOA Facebook page and emailed to board members for awareness.
- Realtor reached out with compliments on usefulness of HOA website and realtor info packet.
- Neil asked the Fire department about community room use for September meeting.
Vice President: Khristina Powell
Treasurer: John Chapman
- Dues payments are tracking with prior years receipts. Two houses which were 2+ years behind recently brought their balance current,
- John to research vendors for green space fuels reduction.
- John to send letter to house on 96th with election sign reminding them of covenants and asking sign to be removed.
Absent. Josh provided minutes of June board meeting for review via email ahead of meeting
- 3 Tree removal requests, 1 approved, 2 pending follow-up info from home owners
- 4 repainting requests, all approved
Safety: Steve Schroeder
- Fire inspection report looks good and all present agreed it was accurate to the visit with fire department. Contacted Tony Pranger, from prior Elkhorn report work, no availability to quote effort until fall. Contacted state forest service for referrals, awaiting feedback. John to assist looking for vendors.
- No major actions recently. Will contact house on 100th about dead fir tree again.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned by Neil Gavrich with consent of all present
Next Regular Board Meeting: September 7th, 2021 7:00PM, likely to be held virtually due to Covid-19. Normal meetings at the Fire Station to be conducted the first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.