Meeting Minutes – 10.6.2020
Location: Virtual meeting
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, Steve Schroeder, Dennis Shaffer, Josh Gavrich, Jonathan Chapman, Mike Brumbach
Board Members Absent: David Nachand, Thomas Spathas, Khristina Powell
Homeowners Present: None
Call to Order: 7:00pm by President, Neil Gavrich
Approval of Meeting Minutes: Board Meeting Sep 1st, 2020,
A motion was made by Neil Gavrich to approve the September 2020 meeting minutes, with one minor modification, all board members present approved.
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich
- 100th Dr – Dead tree in front of house (reported) – Discussion about follow up with homeowner given recent wildfire dangers
- 100th Dt – Dead tree and fridge outside – Fridge removed. Regarding tree, follow up with homeowner and recommend Clay’s Tree service for assistance
- Ideas for newsletter
- Board elections – Still down one board member currently. Will look at which positions are up for re-election this year.
- John C reminded that the newsletters need to be stamped from FedEx so they can be sent out immediately after.
- Socially responsible Halloween events for the neighborhood to partake in
- Dennis recommended a reminder about getting flu shots
Vice President: Khristina Powell - Not present
Treasurer: John Chapman
- Roughly 87% of households paid dues so far.
Secretary: Josh Gavrich
- Nothing to report.
Architectural: Dennis Shaffer
- Regarding the car port that was denied on Stevens Way, no response from homeowner after denial. Josh to follow up and see current state.
Safety: Steve Schroeder
- Discussion about fire danger in the green spaces.
- Recommended seeing if the fire department could help evaluate
- Look at contract from ~2012 about the upkeep of the spaces. Also, contact for assistance.
Next Regular Board Meeting: November 3rd, 2020 7:00PM, likely to be held virtually due to Covid-19. Normal meetings at the Fire Station to be conducted the first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.