Meeting Minutes – 4.2.19
Location: Fire Station, 9339 SE Causey
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, Khristina Powell, John Chapman, James Allen, Nancy Hall, Josh Gavrich, and Steve Schroeder.
Board Members Absent: Jonathan Handsaker and David Nachand.
Homeowners Present: None.
Call to Order: 7:01pm by President Neil Gavrich.
Approval of Meeting Minutes – Board Meeting March 5th 2019
The Board members had the draft minutes available by email. A motion was made by President Neil Gavrich to approve the March 5th 2019 meeting minutes, seconded by John Chapman and all board members present approved.
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich
- Approval of March Minutes.
- Electrical project status. Nancy's woods, pole light repairs completed. Neil said he would get replacement lock for the electrical panel.
- Landscaping contract updates. John gave an overview of the landscape contract draft scope. James will scan and send a copy to all board members for future reference. Quote’s needed.
- March walk results, lower portion of the HOA.
- No major concerns, a handful of letters were going to be sent
- Jonathan Handsaker to let the board know the status.
- Insurance; HOA insurance covers board members. John said he would get details from the agent and distribute.
- 2019 HOA dues.
- Spring Newsletter.
- Homeowner concerns.
- Cleone CT Airbnb. The Airbnb site showed three reviews for 2019 after the owners had agreed to end this business in November of 2018. They have been assessed fines.
- Elkhorn Management Plan. Board discussion on clearing evasive species in the common areas.
- Board member/committee reports.
- Neil said he'd forward spring dumpster info to Dave Nachand.
Vice-president: Khristina Powell
- Khristina is going to be sending the board members assignments so she can put together the Spring newsletter along with notice of the approved dues for 2019.
Treasurer’s Report: John Chapman
- John noted the HOA current account balances. John motioned for the dues to be at 110.00 per year. Neil seconded and all board members present approved. John also noted he'd check that our insurance coverage is sufficient for 2019.
Secretary: James Allen
- Went to Clackamas County for info regarding the easement behind Steven's. The easement has nothing to do with our HOA. Followed up with Parkin Electric on the repair to common area known as Nancy's woods, pole light #7 repaired and a new photocell was installed. All lights are working. The other photocell on pole #2 is staying on, probably because of the electrical tape on it. We all are unclear why that pole has its own photocell. Neil and Josh said they would look at that when they remove the shields.
Environmental Committee: David Nachand
Covenant Compliance: Jonathan Handsaker
Architectural: Josh Gavrich
- Josh said the Volvos that have been an issue, are finally gone.
Safety: Steve Schroeder
- Steve left a message for a contractor to give quotes on several paths within the HOA that need repair or replacement. Thomas noted in heavy rains, water running over the HOA sidewalk next to his house. The sidewalk is uneven and appears to be getting worse. After board discussion all agreed we need to take a closer look at the area to see what can be done to prevent further damage and other issues.
Eagle Landing/CPO: Nancy Hall
- Nothing to report.
HOA Web Site and Homeowner Participant: Thomas Spathas
No issues about the website to report
Adjournment: at 8:35pm by Neil Gavrich.
Next Regular Board Meetings: May 7th, 2019 at 7 pm at the Fire Station and each first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.