Meeting Minutes –2020.01.07
Location: Fire Station, 9339 SE Causey
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, Khristina Powell, Josh Gavrich and Steve Schroeder.
Board Members Absent: John C., Jonathan H., David N. only able to stay for 15-20 min.
Homeowners Present: Jim Graham.
Call to Order: 7:01pm by President, Neil Gavrich
Approval of Meeting Minutes – Board Meeting November 5th, 2019
- A motion was made by President Neil Gavrich to approve the November 2019 meeting minutes, seconded by Khristina Powell and all board members present approved.
Jim Graham Comments:
- Path lights out, flashing - all noted 2 to 3 weeks ago
- Stoner was contacted regarding possible burnt out light, unsure if they came
- #14, #15 lights reported pre Christmas
- Neil to follow up if Stoner did come to fix
- Above issues from mid-December
HV news article
- From HV newspaper, City Arborist, Leslie Gover, goes to HOAs, gives advice on trees - possibly invite to a meeting for stewardship of communal green areas
- Perhaps meet with HOA ahead of time (Jim and/or other members)
Utility company flags
- Noted yellow and red flags, chalk lines, red paint
- WES/PGE involved, multiple utility trucks noted on SE Stevens and 99th Dr
- Data collection only, no schedule for when work will begin or sequence
- Work to be done on underground power cables via manhole covers only (no excavation) - cables affected when water runs under
- Rewiring entire grid - 1 to 2 year project
- Website "OneCall" - utilities work notification site
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich
- James resigned, 2 vacancies
- Defer voting for officers on Feb meeting (can potentially default to same positions)
Vice President: Khristina Powell
Regarding Christmas lighting voting
- 15+ votes
- Availability to still vote after Christmas Day - what day should be cutoff?
- Plan to keep all current categories (even with potential overlap)
- Plan to continue with $50 gift cards for winners - Khristina already reimbursed, will bring receipt to Feb meeting
- For 2020, additional ballot box closer to Stevens?
Architectural: Josh Gavrich
Nothing to report
Safety: Steve Schroeder
- Asphalt issue ongoing, cracks, stumps in King & Nancy's Woods have pushed up asphalt - follow up with David
- Homeowner complaint about no appropriate ADA access for scooter behind Jim's house - encouraged to do research, come to an HOA meeting
- Sign on paths - "Caution: Uneven surfaces throughout path", add dog poop bags
HOA Website: Thomas Spathas
- Add a FAQ section on website
Home Owner Participant/Eagle Landing/CPO: Nancy Hall
- Eagle Landing design review hearing rescheduled for Jan 29 @ HV City Hall
- Ongoing traffic study
- Sunnyside Rd. - redo the bridge, will have 1 less lane (there is website with construction updates)
- CPO meeting - needs a new President, next meeting 1st Mon Feb.
Adjournment: at 7:54pm by Neil Gavrich for the regular monthly meeting.
Next Regular Board Meetings: February 4th, 2020 7:00PM at the Fire Station and each first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.