Meeting Minutes – 7.7.2020
Location: Virtual meeting
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, Steve Schroeder, Dennis Shaffer, Mike Brumbach, Josh Gavrich, Khristina Powell, Thomas Spathas
Board Members Absent: Jonathan H, Jonathan Chapman, David Nachand
Call to Order: 7:00pm by President, Neil Gavrich
Approval of Meeting Minutes: Board Meeting June 2nd, 2020
- A motion was made by Neil Gavrich to approve the June 2020 meeting minutes, all board members present approved.
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich
- Discussion about the dog “attack” and events after regarding the man who walks his dog with a lawnmower. Case brought to animal control and the board will continue to monitor.
- Cleanup of yard on 98th Ct of the house near the path.
- Parking of RV on Nancy Ct [temporary]
- Dave N mentioned companies he has had bid for landscaping work (or declined) and a company to bid for the asphalt work on the paths (Active Contruction)
- Yard signs --- From previous board approvals, political signs are not to be erected except within 60 days of an election and taken down immediately after. Khristina mentioned that in another group people were discussing putting signs in windows to get around covenants of not being on front lawns. Board to hold line on 60 day political requirements in covenants.
- Dumpster rental, placement in driveway [temporary]
- Not present
Architectural: Dennis Shaffer
- Approval of a driveway extension at 10782 SE 99th Dr
- Approval of house painting at 10750 SE Stevens Way
- Approval of house painting at 10242 SE 99th Dr
- Cherry tree at 9878 SE King Way – healthy tree that Rosina is asking if she can have something that says she can keep it, from the Board. Board resolution to
Board member: Mike Brumbach
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned by Neil Gavrich with consent of all present at 7:40pm (meeting short due to virtual meeting time limitation)
Next Regular Board Meeting: Sep 1st, 2020 7:00PM, likely to be held virtually due to Covid-19. Normal meetings at the Fire Station to be conducted the first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.