Meeting Minutes – 11.5.2019
Location: Fire Station, 9339 SE Causey
Board Members Present: Neil Gavrich, John Chapman, James Allen, Josh Gavrich, Jonathan Handsaker, and Steve Schroeder.
Board Members Absent: Khristina Powell & David Nachand.
Homeowners Present: Janet Wolff and Reno Reyes.
Call to Order: 7:02pm by President, Neil Gavrich
Approval of Meeting Minutes – Board Meeting October 1st, 2019
- The Board members had the draft minutes available by email. A motion was made by President Neil Gavrich to approve the October 1st 2019 meeting minutes based on a few changes, seconded by John Chapman and all board members present approved.
BOARD OFFICERS/COMMITTEE REPORTS
President: Neil Gavrich:
- Approval of the October Minutes.
- Homeowner concerns.
- Path Light. Kings Street Commons (Nancy’s Wood’s) #5 pole out. Contact Stoner Electric on this issue.
- Pop-up on 98th. Ct. Driveway. Has been removed. Sign accepted as it appears educational.
- Steven Ct. houses. Basketball hoop on HOA path.
- Trash Cans. Leaving trash cans out longer than a day or so is not within the covenants.
- Board member/ Committee reports:
- Asphalt Quote. One quote came in at $35,000 to replace all Asphalt paths in Nancy’s Woods (King Street Commons) and Paths between Derrick and Kela Court. Pass on this one.
- Tree on 96th. All board members agreed to deny the request to remove the tree.
- East Woods. Dog waste in paths. Two Trees down. Neil and Josh said they would clear the trees.
- Landscape Maintenance concerns. Appears C. D. E. F. G. and H have been the main concerns.
- 9th Board Member. Now Recruiting!
- Homeowner concerns: Janet Wolff had concerns over yard debris in paper bags being put into the yard debris dumpster on 96th Ct. Janet noted the yard debris dumpster on her court had been overfilled. When it was picked up by WM there was a big mess left behind which Janet and her guests cleaned up. James said it was him that had put the yard debris paper bags in that dumpster as the other dumpsters were full. James said he'd follow up with Waste Management.
Board Member committee reports.
Vice-president: Khristina Powell: Absent.
Treasurer’s Report: John Chapman
- John said waste management invoices per dumpster, that was the issue with payment last month. John said he'd check on poop bag dispensers.
Secretary: James Allen
- Follow up to the October minutes: Parkin electric had a cancellation and was able to get out to Paths Derrick Court/Kela Court to repair the lights.
- Received a quote from Hal's Construction on new asphalt paths for Nancy's Woods and Path off Derrick Court/Kela Court. Suggesting we mark off areas for safety and wait until we have a slow down so we have more contractor options.
- Walked the HOA common areas with Jim Graham and looked at the landscaping scope of work. Noticed in Nancy’s Woods #5 pole light was out. Josh had mentioned warranty for the bulb. James is going to call Stoner Electric as they were the contractor that replaced bulbs a few years ago
Environmental Committee: David Nachand: Absent.
Covenant Compliance: Jonathan Handsaker
- Jonathan received complaints about a pop up being used as a carport. He contacted the neighbors and the pop up was removed. Jonathan said he would take a look at Steven court concerns and ask them to remove the basketball hoop from the sidewalk.
Architectural: Josh Gavrich
- Mr. Reyes at 10705 SE 93rd CT made some changes to his exterior remodel plans and presented those changes to the board. John motioned to approve, Josh seconded and all board members present approved.
- Josh removed a small maple tree in Nancy’s Woods that had broken off and was blocking the path.
Safety: Steve Schroeder
- After board discussion on the asphalt that needs to be repaired or replaced, Steve said he would pick the areas that are in the most disrepair, and present to the board.
HOA Website: Thomas Spathas.
Nancy Hall, Home Owner Participant/Eagle Landing/CPO:
- Nancy gave the board the paint color numbers for the entry signs for future reference: Colors on the signs 0496 Cape Hope. 0500 Bowman Blue and 0498 wonder land.
- Nancy attended a final Eagle Landing meeting and noted it appeared as though they will be breaking ground after the 1st of the year.
Dave Gilman, Home Owner Participant.
Adjournment: at 9:00pm by Neil Gavrich for the regular monthly meeting.
Next Regular Board Meetings: January 7th, 2020 7:00PM at the Fire Station and each first Tuesday of the month that follows, except in August and December when there will be no meeting.